7 buildings, 307 residential units
Project value: $6 Million
Project Completion: 2012
- Renovated occupied apartments, relocated residents when necessary, & coordinated work with tenants to minimize disruption.
- Created detailed scope of work for each unit & common area for specific issues.
- Installed new interiors, masonry, roofing, electrical & plumbing, replaced joists, painted, repaired existing floors & subfloor.
- Implemented effective project controls to track & report work progress.
- Prepared detailed work schedule & coordinated 10+ vendors by using MS Project & Primavera
- Result: successful completion of complex affordable housing renovation within 12 months.