16 buildings, 114 residential units
Client: Hope Community
Project value: $1.2 Million
Project Completion: 2012
- Gut rehab of multi-unit housing.
- Installed new roof, replaced bricks, fixed pointing, stucco, applied waterproof coatings, & replaced damaged window sills & lintels to solve water & air infiltration problems.
- Installed new energy efficient hot water heaters, trash compactors, & sewer line.
- Customized schedule to accommodate weather delays because the project started in winter & the majority of the work was on the exterior of the building.
- Managed scheduling conflicts with tenants.
- Result: Successful completion of the project on time & within budget.