Client: HPD & NYC Housing Partnership
Project value: $8 Million
Project Completion: 2008
Real estate development
- New construction that cleaned & revitalized the dilapidated & abandoned site.
- Avoided excavation & foundation problems by providing shoring where necessary & by staying a safe distance from the adjacent properties' foundations.
- Installed detention tanks to reduce the load on the city sewer system.
- Built onsite parking, planted trees & created new sidewalks to improve the neighborhood.
- Reviewed & managed project design, scope of work, & construction schedule.
- Result: Affordable housing with cost & energy efficient modern amenities that were delivered on time & within budget.