19 multi-family homes, 38 residential units
Client: Client was NYC Housing (HPD) /East NY Urban Youth Core
Project value: $8 Million
Project Completion: 2010
Real estate development
- Gut rehab of dilapidated properties to meetNYC housing standards & building codes.
- Demolished interiors, replaced roof, sidings, joists, floors, walls, ceilings, & stairs.
- Installed energy efficient appliances & windows.
- Updated building infrastructure including energy efficient boilers, plumbing, & electrical.
- Coordinated development of houses including tenant relocation, managed scope of work, design, construction, financing & marketing.
- Result: affordable home ownership & rental that improved the image of the neighborhood.