7 stories, 55 residential units1 retail & 2 commercial spaces
Client: 116th Block Association
Project value: $17.4 Million
Project Completion: 2010
Real estate development
- New construction of affordable housing with mixed use community, civic & retail spaces.
- Unanticipated deep rock & water stream in the middle of construction site was encountered causing costly foundation work.
- Provided solution without increasing budget & timeline through value engineering, change order negotiations with the general contractor, real estate tax exemptions & city funding.
- Coordinated the development, schedules, construction, & occupancy.
- Result: Affordable apartments & mixed used commercial spaces that greatly improved the neighborhood.